We have showed you a teaser image before and now you see the real deal – the new Hanon x Schoeller x New Balance M990HSN. The list of features on this sneaker is endless and it is always impressive again, when we see how a sneaker that we have seen so many times already, can be re-invented in such a meaningful way.
• Release Saturday April 28th. Launch from 1pm (UK).
• M990HSN – Unique Sku- hanon x Schoeller x NB.
• Production of 144 pairs only.
• hanon authentication certificate.
• 3 layer construction black on black with Schoeller 3xDry smart fabric technology.
• Premium full grain leather and nubuck overlays by Pittards of England.
• Assembled by New Balance Flimby UK.
• Pigskin leather footbeds.
• Reflective Scothlite underlay ‘N’ and FOT detail.
• Safety orange pop lining.
• Double lace set: black on black or contrast safety orange.
• 990 embroidered heel replaces the original ‘USA’ embroidered detail.
• Made In England embroidered detail features on the tongue.
• Reinforced sole unit with New Balance Absorb technology.
As you can see, we did not promise too much. The sneaker will release on April 28th at Hanon Shop. An exciting release to keep in mind!