Last week we launched our new uSnob community site. It is a site where anybody can register and share his finds with the rest of the community. You only need a pic, write a little description and need a link and can submit it to us. Make sure to register here, to be able to use it as well.
Here now our favorite uSnob posts from the last week:
- Heights NYC – a new Brooklyn based brand with nice tees, but especially nice GID caps
- Devilrobots 10th Anniversary Kubricks
- The Derek Fisher Nike Air Limelight
- An artist that turns a dirty car window into art
- ACU Website will now also launch soon after the CLOT Site
- New Clark Magazine is now at Newsstands
As you can see, some interesting stuff also happening on there. The more all of you use it, the more useful and interesting site it will become. You can not only post and share news with everybody, but also rate all the news. You can sign up here and then head on over to uSnob and start – it’s easy, quick and fun!