Today we can report about a project that we have watched for a little while already – Fairtilizer, a new site that is dedicated to music. In principle its an online community that brings together people that love and care about music.
Join Fairtilizer to:
* Discover today’s most relevant and groundbreaking artists, labels, and tracks
* Create and share playlists
* Download free tracks daily
* Subscribe to your favorite artists, labels, charts RSS feeds
* Connect with artists, labels and people who care about music
+41 is in charge of the design for the site (which is not done yet), and created some Fairtilizer t-shirts now. One t-shirt is a reference to Peter Saville/Joy Division’s work. They redesigned the FAIRTILIZER logo in an “Unknown Pleasure” way… the other one is an organic transcription of the same logo.
Those T-Shirts are now available on their website and at Colette Paris. Check out the other t-shirt after the jump.