The week has come to an end once again. While we are only getting into the really cold days of the year, the fashion world is already looking at Spring 2010. That is of course reflected in our reporting these days, a mix of things you currently need and things that you can look out for in the next couple of months. Make sure to not miss anything across our small network. Here below we suggest you a couple of links.
- Vans Sex Pistols Collaboration
- F-Troupe Autumn/Winter 2009 Collection
- Yana Bags Spring/Summer 2010 Collection
- “Imperanent Bliss” at Art in the Age, Philadelphia
- Dan Witz “Dark Doings” | Preview
- William Stranger Reclaimed Bowling Alley Furniture