The summer is officially here and hopefully it will stay. Exciting times are ahead and we are actually already starting to think about the next tradeshow season. Last week especially the sneaker releases stood out with a few exceptions. Make sure not to have missed anything before going into the new week.
- Revolutionary Mexican Prints at the British Museum
- Shepard Fairey celebrates May Day at the Ace Hotel
- Studio Visit: Gilbert V. Boro, Sculptor
- Milliman for Freeman Transport “Home & Away”
- First Look – Church’s Autumn/Winter 2010
- Oliver Peoples for Balmain Sunglasses