The time has come. After multiple leaks earlier in the year, we get to see official images of the new iPhone 4G by Apple today. It turns out that the leaked iPhone was the new one. The new iPhone 4G comes with:
- all new design
- glass on the front and rear
- front facing camera
- camera and LED flash on the back
- thinnest smartphone ever
- stainless steel band on the exterior acts as antenna (the outer rim of the phone)
- stainless steel case
- resolution twice as good as on the 3GS with the Retina display
- new A4 chip designed by Apple
- comes with Mircosim to save space
- imprived battery life by 40%
- 5 megapixel camera with digital zoom
- HD video recording
The WWDS keynote speech by Apple’s CEO Steve Jobs is still going on. We will update with further images through out the day.
Check out more images of the new iPhone 4G after the jump.