Last night MTV aired “Better Than Good Enough,” a documentary chronicling Toronto rapper Drake’s rise to fame. Check out Part 1 “Is Drake The ‘Next Big Thing’ In Hip-Hop?” above, and watch the entire thing (split into 7 parts) after the jump.
2. Drake Just Wants People To Be Confident In His Abilities
3. Drake Puts The Finishing Touches On Thank Me Later
4. Drake’s Biggest Fear Is Losing His Producer, Noah ’40′ Shebib
5. Drake’s Show At Governor’s Island Is Canceled
6. Drake Believes He Gets ‘Everything Good In Life’ From His Mom
7. Drake Sells 446,680 Copies Of Thank Me Later In The First Week