What a week. With the big tradeshows and fashion shows in Paris, some impressive art openings and of course the World Cup all going on, things were hectic. We reported live from Paris on a couple of shows, and will keep you updated with more in the coming week.
Until then, check out the links below from our network.
- Vans X Stussy Girls Launch Party
- Married to the M.O.B. Fall 2010 Sneak Peek: UPDATE
- M.I.A. for GQ Magazine July
- Feature | Wright’s “A Private Paris Collection” Auction
- TODD JAMES & LYDIA FONG at V1 Gallery
- Natalia Fabia “Fashionable Aftertaste Without End” at Corey Helford Gallery
- Balmain Spring 2011 Looks
- Henrik Vibskov Spring 2011 Runway
- Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2011 Detailed Bag Looks