A big Friday! How better to compliment that Outlier Riding Kit, from yesterday, than with this Brooks Barbican Shoulder Bag. I have this one here in the office. It feels as secure and rugged as it looks. This may will clearly outlive a lifetime as their saddles have. Comes in a slipbag for pre-riding protection. Here’s how the Barbican Bag came to be: “n 1910 John Boultbee and his son Wilfred Mason Brooks filed two patents related to improvements in satchels, knapsacks and the like. Both these patents guaranteed more equal distribution of the load over the straps and more stability of the bag whilst cycling.”
This is a heavyweight giveaway from Brooks.
How to Win!
Ends on Dec 24, 2010.
Be sure and sign up for other Selectism Holiday Giveaways below:
- Outlier Riding Pack (end Dec 23, 2010)
- Need Supply “Made in the U.S.A.” Pack (ends Dec 22, 2010)
- Baxter of California Shave and Skit Kits (ends Dec 20, 2010)
- HP Envy 100 Printer (ends Dec 17, 2010)
- Liberty London for Apple Ianthe Laptop Sleeve (ended Dec 15, 2010)
- TSOVET SVT-LX73 Watch (ended Dec 13, 2010)
- Rizzoli’s Bespoke Book (ended Dec 10, 2010)
- Seavees Shoes of your choice! (ended Dec 8, 2010)
- Rapha Gift Pack (ended Dec 6, 2010)