The summer has officially arrived, at least in some parts of the world, with the rest hopefully following soon. Lots of different new clothing, sneakers, art items, events and more went down this past week. Lots of classic US brands were showing their new Fall 2011 collections, Paris hosted their Art Fair and of course the concern about Japan leads to many more great charity projects and products being released these days, that you should support whenever you can.
Check out the weekly recap from our network here below.
- Aloha for Japan – Radcollector Interviews Jun Jo
- Primitive Spring 2011 Preview
- Airwalk Enigma Fossil
- Photographs by Susanna Hesselberg
- Contemporary Figurative Modifications at Toy Art Gallery
- Art Paris 2011
- 3Sixteen Convertible Harrington Jacket
- Ben Wilson for Brooks Seebikesaw
- Selectism Q&A: Scott Sternberg Footwear Interview