Today we can finally give you a better look at the first sneaker to release from the newly formed partnership between Swizz Beatz and Reebok. Limited to only 84 pairs, the Kamikaze sneaker is priced at 100 USD, with each shoe featuring a numbered tag, individually signed by Swizz Beatz. Only 7 retailers in the US will be getting the sneaker, including the following:
- Footaction, Greenspoint Mall, 12300 North Freeway, Houston, TX 77060
- Sportsland/TAF UP, 5401 Wentworth, Chicago, IL 60609
- Underground Station, Underground Atlanta, 50 Lower Alabama St SW, Atlanta, GA 30303
- Sneakervilla, 4 S 52nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19139
- Sportie LA, 7753 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Jimmy Jazz, 442 Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Dr Jays, 256 W 125th Street, NY, NY 10027
This limited edition red/grey/light grey colorway of the sneaker, is set for a release at the above retailers this coming Friday, May 13th.
Many detailed images of the sneaker follow after the jump.