The European tradeshow season heats up. We have already reported from Pitti Uomo and from Paris Fashion Week, as well as Capsule Paris. This week we will visit Bread & Butter Berlin, Capsule Berlin, Bright, Seek and lots more in Germany and will hopefully be able to preview some more exciting products that are releasing in the next months.
Before going into the full new week, make sure to catch up on last week with the links below.
- rag & bone Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
- Tudor Fastrider Chronograph for Ducati
- Converse Sak Limited Edition High Top Sneaker
- Kate Moss’s Galliano Wedding Dress
- Nike Women’s SFB Boots Premium
- Beyonce’s Bright Yellow Cut-Out Dress on Good Morning America
- Robots of Brixton Video
- Movie Posters Remade with Lego
- Combo x Moleskine Installation by Paulo ‘Zero T’ Capezzuoli
- Daisy Lowe for A Bathing Ape Ladies Fall/Winter 2011 Video
- New Balance 574 Spring/Summer 2012 Preview
- ‘Pretty on the Inside’ Exhibition Curated by Kaws and Erik Parker