Even though there was as usual lots going on this week, the announcement of the Nike MAG sneaker from ‘Back To The Future 2′ together with the Michael J. Fox foundation for Parkinson Research, was without a doubt the biggest news in a while. At times we felt like there was nothing else happening, judging by Facebook and Twitter reactions around the news.
Well, we will proof it wrong here. Take a look at what else was going on last week with the links here below.
- J.M. Weston Loafer designed by Andre
- General Idea Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
- PetrouMan Spring/Summer 2012 Presentation
- Candela Spring/Summer 2012 Presentation at NYFW
- Tom Brady’s ‘Step’ Commercial for UGG
- Carine’s World Part 1 + 2
- Jun Takahashi’s ‘Grace’ Storybook Launch
- Patrick Martinez ‘Werd’ Neon Sign
- Solid Gold Mistake Keys by Eric Elms
- Here it is – The Nike Mag Sneaker
- adidas Originals Berlin Store 10th Anniversary ZX 9000
- Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Infrared