With Paris Fashion Week there was lots going on this week. The biggest event was for sure Kanye West’s first fashion show, where he showcased on Saturday his women’s collection on the catwalk. Reviews were mixed, but the amount of fashion designers, press and celebrities that showed up for the event, was very impressive.
Nevertheless, lots of other good things were of course also going on, so check the links below.
- Parmesan Cheese Pencil and Shaver
- A Look Inside The Home of J. Crew’s Frank Muytjens
- Billykirk Autumn/Winter 2011 Bags and Accessories
- New Odd Future Clothing Released
- Kanye West Spring/Summer 2012 Women’s Collection
- Kid Cudi Shows Off Nike MAG Sneaker on Conan
- Alexandre Nicolas Superhero Fetus Sculptures
- Soft Ride Ridable Bike With Steel Tires
- Wim Delvoye – Intricately Carved Tires
- Hello Kitty x Forever 21
- Schott x Made Me Perfecto Lookbook featuring Nina Sky
- Target x Gwen Stefani Harajuku Mini