This past week Paris Fashion Week came to an end and we see lots of new Holiday 2011 collection releases. Some bigger holidays are coming up in the following weeks and you can be sure that a series of brands will have special stuff cooked up for the occasions, so as usual there is lots of look forward to.
The presentation of the new iPhone 4S was of course a big deal, overshadowed with the passing of former Apple founder and CEO Steve Jobs.
Check out the links here below on what went down this past week in our network.
- Bellroy Men’s Accessories Collection Two
- Store Visit – Drakes
- McIntosh MC275 50th Anniversary Tube Amplifier
- Anon Comrade Goggles
- Ambition Snowskates – Skrill Clinton
- Steve Alba and Santa Cruz Launch Salba Cruz
- Undercover ‘AniDevil’ Heels
- Video: Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2012 at Paris Fashion Week
- Proenza Schouler Blanket Jacquard Skirt