Lots going on this past week. Some cool Halloween releases were announced and soon you will start seeing the Christmas and New Year specials. Yeah, it is that time of the year again. Check out the links below from the network to get back on track.
- Duncan Miller Gallery’s Marilyn Monroe Photo Exhibit
- William Lockie for A.P.C. Lambswool Sweaters
- Post It Note Watches
- Ryan McLennan at Joshua Liner Gallery Recap
- Chloe Early Exhibition Recap
- New Faile Mural on Houston and Bowery
- Designer Brandages: LV, Gucci, Chanel
- Stolen Girlfriends Club Spring 2012 Lookbook
- Gisele on Cover of Harper Bazaar’s First Brazil Edition
- Banksy Artwork for Occupy London Movement
- Buyers Guide: 8 Great Varsity Jackets Available Now
- Street Style – Eric Koston at Supreme LA
Check out the latest from The Avant/Garde Diaries.