Some interesting announcements were made this week, ranging from the opening date of LeBron’s UNKNWN store to a new attack by French graffiti artist Kidult. As usual we also previewed a series of great new products, and recapped some nice events and exhibitions. Make sure to catch up with the links below.
- Puma 2012 African Football Kits
- At Home With Jay Carroll of Levi’s
- Raleigh Hand Dipped Chambray Indigo Pants
- Nike x The Lake & Stars Air Force 1
- Ana Hugo on Cover of GQ Portugal
- Gwen Stefani’s Harajuku Mini x Target TV Ad
- Nike SB Omar Salazar LR Commercial Part 1
- Sailor Jerriy 2012 Calendar Behind The Scenes
- Stoked Awards 2011 Recap
- Kidult Responds to Celine 2011 Spring Skateboard Campaign
- Givenchy Watch The Throne T-Shirts by Riccardo Tisci
- Kanye West and Jay-Z Perform at the 2011 Victoria Secret Fashion Show
Check out the latest from The Avant/Garde Diaries, including an interview with Marie Thumerelle from Ofr. Paris.