We get closer to the Holiday season and therefore lots of brands are of course announcing interesting product specials in the weeks to come. The biggest news this last week was for sure the new Benetton UNHATE campaign, a great reminder of the power of proper advertising and a great cause as well.
Make sure to check out the links below before going into the new week.
- Benetton’s first campaign in 10 years – UNHATE
- H&M Spring 2012 Menswear Looks
- GANT Rugger Holiday 2011 Looks
- Terry Richardson for Happy Socks Campaign
- Babes on Wheels by Patrick O’Dell
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 Calendar
- Carbon Fibre Stormtrooper Uniforms
- Skin and Bones Domino Set by Jeremy Fish
- 25 Greatest Paris Graffiti Writers
- Streetmachine x JanSport Backpack
- Harold Hunter Day V Video Recap
- etnies Plus Holiday 2011 Califas Boot
- Tom Ford Spring 2012 Womenswear
- Reebok Chi-Kaze Hightop Sneaker
- Erykah Badu in GQ’s 2011 Music Issue
Make sure to check out the latest episodes of The Avant/Garde Diaries Video Series here.