For the second time, Beats by Dr. Dre gets together with Chrysler and has announced this last week, that a new Beats by Dre audio system will come with the 2012 Dodge Charger. The first official preview will take place at the Detroit Auto Show next week.
The audio system is set to include the following:
– Three 3.5-inch speakers located in the instrument panel
– Two 3.5-inch speakers located in the rear doors
– Two 6 x 9-inch front-door woofers provide bass
– Two 6 x 9-inch speakers and a center-mounted 8-inch speaker located in the rear-shelf area provide full-range audio
– An 8-inch Beats Audio trunk-mounted dual-voice coil subwoofer with sealed enclosure delivers tight, powerful, punchy bass
Those specs certainly do not sound bad and should make for a great audio experience.