Catch up on our favorite of the week here on Selectism with this handy list of eleven stories that include our coverage from the Whitney Biennial, our guide to spring jackets, Kenzo’s VANS, children’s gangster glasses and more.
1. Buyer’s Guide | 8 Jackets for Spring and Summer – unique looks for the warm months
2. 5 Beautiful Road Bicycles, 1 Woman – Cervelo, FELT, Cannondale, model.
3. First Look: The Hill-side, Outlier Spring Vest – Outlier tech inside, The Hill-side fabrics outside.
4. The Whitney Biennial 2012 – our take from the 73rd edition.
5. VANS Era for Kenzo Sneakers for Summer 2012 – Kenzo’s pattern prints work incredibly well on the ERA silhouette.
6. “Bunny Yeager’s Beautiful Backsides” Book – Ms. Yeager discovered Betti Page. See all her collected pin-up photo work over 3 decades in this book.
7. Seize sur Vingt Perforated Buck Shoes – a wonderful colorwheel of buck shoes. The perf leather is done right.
8. Ralph Lauren Team USA Closing Ceremony Uniforms – London Olympics closers…
9. Very French Gangsters Eyewear – our favorite campaign shoot of the week for this new line of eyewear for kids 3 to 10 years old.
10. Caviar Kaspia Packaging by Andre – a facelift via one famous Parisian (street) artist.
11. Ally Capellino Olympic Boxing Bag – A perfect weekender.