Crepes of Wrath delivers a great new recipe (and a favorite dessert of some of us here in the office): banana bread with coconut and raspberry. Baking is a precision game but with a little work, you can pull off this baked good for your favorite love and friends.
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flower
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 3 medium sized bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sweetened, shredded coconut (you can also use unsweetened, if you prefer)
See the full recipe at Crepes of Wrath.