Some of our favorites from the week. Happy long weekend to those in the U.S.
1. Lee Rider Jackets by Reigning Champ made from jersey. Nice work from Lee Japan.
2. Ovadia & Sons for J. Press works.
Dressing Michael Jackson collects all of The King of Pop’s amazing costumes and show clothing.
3. Let’s Get Physical editorial for H&M undergarments and lingerie shoot with the beautiful Saskia de Brauw.
4. We love this lookbook for Beauty & Youth collection.
5.Woolrich Woolen Mills Spring Summer 2012 menswear is now available for your viewing.
6. Stephen Kenn’s Vintage WWII tent material sofa, lounger, and loveseat work in any living room or salon.
7. The work of Massimmo Ostifor Stone Island, CP Company and impact on Italian outerwear is collected in this new<monograph book.
8. A look inside vintage Men’s Club magazines.
9. You deserve these Paul Smith Dewey boots
10. Anachronorm Fall Winter 2012 menswear. Nuff said.