Happy Sunday. Here is a roundup of our favorite stories on Selectism for this past week. Just in case you missed one or two. Have a great start to your new week.
1. Our buyer’s guide to 6 Of The Best Bomber Jackets is a nice look at your options this Fall.
2. 100 Years of Menswear book is a great reference book covering fashion in the 20th century.
3. Take a look through the entire Fall Winter 2012 MOSCOT eyewear collection.
4. Blossom Coffee debuted their $11,111 coffee maker recently. Big money coffee!
5. The new Cole Haan Wingtip Lunargrand and Cooper shoes look great in grey with pink accents.
6.Famed Rolling Stone photographer Baron Wolman has teamed with Boom-art for a series of hand-screened Rolling Stone skateboards.
7. For nearly a decade, Huang Qingjun traveled to remote parts of China to photograph the common people and their possessions.
8. Architecture fans will love the new 20th-Century World Architecture Atlas from Phaidon.
9. Saint Laurent Spring Summer 2013 lookbook. Should we still call it YSL?
10. A giveaway! Enter to win a Hart Schaffner Marx For Steven Alan Fully Lined Two-Piece Suit.