Are you looking for a verstile yet sturdy backpack, which will accompany you on your way to the office as well as on extensive hiking trips? Look no further. Part of Lexdray‘s latest collection, the Boulder 2.0 is the perfect combination of tough materials and understated however smart styles. The limited edition backpacks’s exterior is made of highly durable 1680D ballistic nylon and 1000D TPE water-proof fabric in a nice camel colourway. If that’s not already convincing enough, have a look at the Boulder’s other features:
- Ultra-durable weather-resistant fabrics
- Military grade hardware
- 7 exterior zipper pockets/2 interior zipper pockets
- 1 exterior snap pocket/2 interior snap pockets
- Adjustable custom designed shoulder straps
- Padded top handle with removable neoprene wrap
- Back-entry zipper compartment
- 2 detachable key rings
- Fleece lined notebook compartment for up to 15” laptop
- Air mesh breathable back panel for ergonomic comfort and support
- Hidden removable waterproof cover
- Custom zipper pulls and printed interior nylon lining
- Removable padded waist strap
Check out some detailed shots in the gallery above.
Only 300 of these are made. So get them while they’re hot at Lexdray’s online shop.