Apple will be holding their highly anticipated iPad Mini event tomorrow, October 23rd at the California Theatre in San Jose. Members of the press will gather to see what Apple has planned for the upcoming Holiday season. The rumored iPad mini is expected to be announced as well as new Mac hardware and iTunes 11.
Rumors spread a couple weeks ago regarding the possibility of the iPad Mini being available in Black and White at launch, we’re happy to confirm that the rumor holds true. A complete list of European prices for Apple‘s highly anticipated tablet have leaked, confirming that the iPad Mini will come in multiple variations and will ship with LTE capability.
Here is the complete line-up that will be available upon release next month:
- 8GB iPad mini Wi-Fi in Black – $249 / €249
- 8GB iPad mini Wi-Fi in White – $249 / €249
- 16GB iPad mini Wi-Fi in Black – $349 / €349
- 16GB iPad mini Wi-Fi in White – $349 / €349
- 32GB iPad mini Wi-Fi in Black – $449 / €449
- 32GB iPad mini Wi-Fi in White – $449 / €449
- 64GB iPad mini Wi-Fi in Black – $549 / €549
- 64GB iPad mini Wi-Fi in White – $549 / €549
- 32GB iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular in Black – $549 / €549
- 32GB iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular in White- $549 / €549
- 64GB iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular in Black – $649 / €649
- 64GB iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular in White- $649 / €649
A 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display has also been confirmed, the 13-inch will feature the same thin chassis as the 15-inch, all-Flash storage and a 2,560 x 1,600 pixel density display.
Apple is finally expected to announce a new iMac tomorrow, thankfully. The new iMac is expected to ship with Intel’s Ivy Bridge processor lineup, USB 3.0, more RAM and faster storage. The 21.5-inch model should be available immediately but manufacturing complications could keep the 27-inch model at bay for at least a month.
The Apple iPad Mini announcement event starts at 10am PT/1pm ET.