01. Our buyer’s guide to 14 fashionable coffee table books features volumes by Vuitton, Veneta, La Perla, Tod’s, and more.
02. Vitsoe have now been given the green light from Dieter Rams making them the exclusive worldwide licensee of his complete collection of furniture designs.
03. PORT Magazine issue 8 features none other than Will Ferrell on the cover.
04. Michael Bastian for Randolph sunglass collection return this Spring/Summer 2013 with metal and acetate frames including a few new models.
05. Paz La Huerta is the new face of Agent Provocateur “Petale Noir” fragrance campaign.
06. The Unofficial LEGO Builder’s Guide book is stock full of ideas on how to stack and build LEGO bricks and column. A fun one for the young and old in your life.
07. The Levi’s Made and Crafted Spring/Summer 2013 collection is a collection of modern garments “based on principles of good design.
08. Anyone with a spare 33 million might like to take a tour around photographer Annie Leibovitz’s home, now available on the home market to buy.
09. Tourne de Transmission bring in the considerable talents of designer/photographer Martyn Bal for this editorial, ‘In Isolation’, shot exclusively for Selectism.
10. Leeds, England store MKI present their ‘Black’ line, described as “a new premium outerwear label under the MKI umbrella.
11. Siberian motorcycle manufacturer, Ural Yamal, releases a limited edition 2012 motorcycle with a sidecar that comes with an oar!
12. A fantastic look inside the second Mackintosh flagship shop in the Aoyama district of Tokyo. Designed by the great Wonderwall firm