After our initial look at H&M’s latest capsule collection for men with Brick Lane Bikes, H&M has generously offered the chance for one reader to win an exclusive limited edition bicycle made by Brick Lane Bikes for H&M.
The bicycle will only be showcased in H&M store windows, and a small number have been produced. One of them could be yours! Full specs on the Brick Lane Bikes for H&M Limited Edition Bicycle below.
How to enter to win:
Simply upload an image of yourself with your bicycle on Instagram along with the hashtag #HMBikeStyle.
Contestants must reside in the continental U.S.A. only. Participants must be 18 years of age or older to enter. One winner will be chosen at random after March 17, 2013.
Brick Lane Bikes for H&M Limited Edition Bicycle specs:
- BLB lo-pro (Cro-Mo steel) frame – for an extra aggressive riding position, ensuring speed and control in an urban environment
- Limited edition white Notorious 03 carbon tri-spoke front wheel
- Flip-flop rear wheel (42mm H+Son deep section white alloy rim) – meaning this bike can be ridden as fixed wheel or free wheel
- BLB pursuit handlebars in bright silver
- Elegant polished silver BLB Lil Quill stem
- Perforated Micro Fibre white handle bar tape
- 46T BLB Pista Vera track crank set in bright silver (165mm arms)
- 17T BLB fixed sprocket
- 17T free wheel sprocket
- BLB Fly X white saddle
- BLB seatpost in silver (27.2mm diameter)
- Supplied with front and rear brakes to accommodate fixed wheel or free wheel riding
- Wheel size: 700c
- Tyre width: 700x23c
- Available sizes:
Extra large (58cm)