After having previously focused on footwear with our IN MOTION video series, we move beyond the subject today and introduce our first tech-gadget moving visual. We’ve always been Leica fans and appreciate the high-quality cameras that the brand still produces today in Germany.
Based on the iconic M System, the Leica M-E digital rangefinder camera was only introduced last year. While many were not sure about the lower cost version of the M camera at launch, it has found many new fans. We thought we would take a closer look at the camera and use it in and around Berlin to see what it is capable of.
– 18MP Full Frame CCD Sensor
– Fits Leica M-Mount Lenses
– 2.5″ TFT LCD with 230,000 Pixels
– Manual Focus with Optical Viewfinder
– Omitted Low-pass Filter for Fine Detail
– ISO Sensitivity Up to 2500
– Low-Noise Shutter
– All Metal Die-Cast Magnesium Body
– Anthracite-Gray Finish with Leather Trim
See our last IN MOTION video featuring the A.P.C. x Nike 2013 Sneaker Collection here.
Subscribe to the Highsnobiety YouTube channel here.
Video: Superiest / Highsnobiety.com
A Highsnobiety.com Production.