Shortly after releasing the list of the world’s highest-paid DJ’s, which you can see here, Forbes follows up with the updated ranking of the world’s highest-paid models. A lot of familiar faces made it onto the list and pretty much the entire Victoria’s Secret cast. Gisele Bündchen leads the list with almost seven times the earnings of Miranda Kerr who comes in in second place. Kate Upton, one of the rising stars of the modeling business, did not make the list yet.
The World’s Highest Paid Models 2013
1. Gisele Bündchen ($42 million)
2. Miranda Kerr ($7.2 million)
3. Adriana Lima ($6 million)
4. Kate Moss ($5.7 million)
5. Liu Wen ($4.3 million)
6. Hilary Rhoda ($4 million)
7. Carolyn Murphy ($3.6 million)
8. Joan Smalls ($3.5 million)
9. Candice Swanepoel ($3.3 million)
10. Lara Stone ($3.2 million)
More info can be found here.
Check out the 2012 list here.
- Photography: Inez & Vinoodh