- The Deluxe Box Set Edition is presented in a cloth-bound box (333mm x 333mm / 13″ x 13″) stamped with the Random Access Memories logo in gold foil on the cover. All individual contents are separated by vellum dividers printed with a circuit pattern texture inspired by the gloves of the Daft Punk Robots
– Special edition 180 gram double vinyl with gold and silver foil labels. Includes an 8 page saddle stitched booklet containing album artwork, credits and lyric sheets
– 56-page cloth-bound, hardcover photo book of images from the RAM recording sessions and film shoots, featuring a foreword by Paul Williams
– Special edition 10″ collector’s vinyl containing an extended interview with Giorgio Moroder taken from the original session recordings for the song “Giorgio by Moroder”
– Two sets of Robot helmet design schematics with individual components separated onto 8 layers of unbounded transparencies. Each set is contained in a clear presentation pouch.
– F. A pair of full body Robot design schematic posters (304mm x 608mm / 12″ x 24″) printed on heavy weight matte finish poster paper
– 70mm motion picture film strip containing 5 sequential frames from the “Lose Yourself to Dance” original production dailies, mounted in a heavy weight matte stock with an open back
A pair of gold and silver plated, metal encased, reusable USB drives containing the following:
AUDIO: High-resolution digital audio files (88.2KHz / 24Bit) of the 13 original tracks on RAM plus the high-resolution audio files of the bonus track, Horizon and Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky (Remix)”
VIDEO: High-definition, Apple Pro Res 422 (1920×1080) video files of: the full length video for “Lose Yourself to Dance”; the original RAM TV campaign spots; the extended Coachella version of the “Get Lucky” promo featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers
The box set will ship early December, but you can pre-order it already here for $275 USD.