For our latest editorial, titled “it’s Zef,” we take you to South Africa. Cape Town, a city with a burgeoning fashion and creative scene, serves as the backdrop for our shoot.
Models are seen wearing a mix of FW15 and SS16 pieces – some of them easily accessible, while others more limited in their run. From brands like Vans, Nike and adidas to Young & Lazy, City Hunter and Zara Man, “It’s Zef” runs the gamut of streetwear styles.
To see more in-house editorials, check out “Homebase,” shot in the sunny locale of Los Angeles.
- Photography: Andrea Olivo @ Auraphoto Agency
- Styling: Gavin Collins @ Hero Creative Management
- Hair & Make-up: Suaad Dawood @ One League
- Models: Sanele @ Doss Models Cape Town & Kayrin @ Fan Jam Cape Town
- Special Thanks: Baseline Skate shop, A-Store, Merchants on Long & AKJP Collective