Following the wind down of Paris Fashion week, market week made it’s way to New York following a massive blizzard, with a range of trade shows. In the midst of the fashion and snow, the likes of Rita Ora, Kanye, Wiz and Rihanna made a ton of noise with topless pics, Twitter beef and a surprise album. In addition to our daily news updates, we also highlighted the week with a range of strong original content. Have a look through 10 of our favorite posts from the week below and have a great weekend!
1. With PFW winding down, we present the best street style looks seen around the bustling French capital over the weekend. Check out Even More Street Style Madness From Paris Fashion Week FW16.
2. In New York, newly opened Vandal Restaurant combines Street Art with Street Food.
3. We’re still in an age where being the first [insert minority here] to be in a campaign or cover a magazine is heralded as a triumph instead of an indictment of past inequality. Nevertheless, things are moving forward. Was 2015 the Year Fashion Finally Figured Out How to Talk About Race?
4. Here are The Movies We’re Looking Forward to in 2016.
5. Based in the southern Chinese creative hub of Xiamen City, SANKUANZ focuses on upbeat and progressive menswear. We Take an Exclusive Look at SANKUANZ’s Olympics-Inspired FW16 Collection.
6. Oakland-bred hip-hop artist G-Eazy Talks Groupies, Partying on Tour, His Latest Album & More.
8. Recently, A$AP Mob invited us to spend a day at their pad in Beverly Hills. Check out A Day Off With A$AP Rocky, Ian Connor and Co.
9. Do you own any of The 10 Most Valuable Sneakers of 2015 Q4?
10. As the grips of winter slowly tighten, our Poolside series in partnership with photographer Robert Wunsch endeavors to briefly transport your attention to exotic locales across South America and the Caribbean. This week we feature Larissa in Rio de Janeiro.