Where the runway meets the street

What do you call a piece like this? If you’re Browns you call it a jersey jacket one second and a cardigan the next. Seeing as it’s basically a cardigan with lapels, we’re gonna stick with the hybrid of cardigan/jacket. We would do a mashup of the two words (Cardet?), but fashion journalists are already in love with that practice – we don’t want to encourage them.

Oh yeah, the piece. As you’d expect from jersey it’s very soft. Given it’s Lanvin, they’ve managed to up the softness levels from ‘occasional-rubbing-of-garment’ to ‘If-I-had-to-live-in-a-shed-for-a-month-to-wear-you-I’d-do-it’. In conclusion, it’s pretty desirable. (Browns)

What To Read Next