18 more

It’s been six months since the last iteration of SEEK Berlin and this season’s installment sees a handful of new brands and participants. For Spring/Summer 2015, seasoned labels like Ebbets Field Flannels, Barbour, Billionaire Boys Club, Gourmet, Our Legacy, PUMA, Qwstion and Soulland make a return, while newcomers including Black Scale, Christopher Raeburn, Hall of Fame, senz, Daily Paper, Han Kjobenhavn, Norse Projects and Henrik Vibskov show for the first time in Berlin. Altogether, the show takes place over five floors and encompasses 90% menswear brands with the remaining 10% comprised of women’s offerings.

Take a peek into this season’s show above and make sure to drop by if you’re in the German capital between July 8-10.

Luckenwalder Strasse 3
10963 Berlin

Editorial Director (Berlin)

Brock Cardiner is Highsnobiety's Director of Content Strategy. He oversees Highsnobiety's editorial approach across platforms & mediums. Brock splits his time between Berlin, Los Angeles and New York.

What To Read Next