Photographer Antoine Duchamp explores the multicultural areas of Paris in our “On Top of Everything” Spring/Summer 2016 editorial. Shot in République, Parmentier and Belleville, districts notable for their advancement of Parisian youth culture, the gritty campaign enlists the fresh-faced stylings of model Zelig Wilson, who turned out to be the perfect intermediary for our combination of modern and eccentric streetwear.
Similarly, be sure to check out our recent Ader Error editorial starring French model Thaïs Klapisch.
- Photography: Antoine Duchamp
- Styling: Mickael Kidumu
- Hair Stylist: Akemi Kishida
- Make-up Artist: Helena Henrion
- Styling Assistant: Henrique Moussima
- Model: Zelig Wilson @ Max Models
- Brands Featured: HBA, OFF-WHITE, Dsquared2, COMME des GARÇONS, Raf Simons, Applecore, Martine Rose, KENZO, Kromozom, Boombap