Few streetwear brands are fetishised to the extent that Supreme is.
Established as a New York skate retailer by James Jebbia in 1994, Supreme and those involved with the brand are notoriously tight-lipped about its history and inner-workings.
In the past, we’ve dug into 15 of the most obscure Supreme box logo T-shirts, the history of Supreme collaborators like Alessandro Mendini and Toshio Maeda, the story behind Supreme’s biggest Facebook fan group, and much more. Now it’s time to see how carefully you’ve been reading.
So, how well do you know Supreme? Test your knowledge below, and stay posted for more Highsnobiety quizzes soon…
To keep testing your knowledge, see How Well Do You Know Nike?
- Slide 1: Grant Delin
- Slide 2: Thomas Welch / Highsnobiety.com
- Slide 3, 6, 7, 11, 13: Supreme NYC
- Slide 4: Hypebeast
- Slide 5: John Schults / Reuters
- Slide 8: @Dariodantonio
- Slide 9, 10: Rizzoli for Supreme NYC
- Slide 12: i-D/vice
- Main & Featured Image: Thomas Welch / Highsnobiety.com