In the latest edition of Highsnobiety Shoots, we curated the best pieces from early Fall/Winter 2016 collections to coordinate the theme of “Colors in Summer.” The shoot features a color palette of predominantly primary colors mixed in with neutral shades, with each outfit being accented by a clean pair of white Air Force 1s.
While the vast majority of the outfits feature black and white, the editorial outlines how these colors don’t have to lead to dull composition – accents of graphic design pop against black backdrops. On other outfits, while only primary colors were used, the divisive color blocking allows the pieces to pop against the other neutral half of the outfit.
It helps that featured brands such as Nike, FILA and Uniqlo have also woven in subtle but eye-catching details into their pieces to allow for interesting combinations.
For more, be sure to check out our SS16 editorial.
- Photography: Amber Grace Dixon
- Styling: Safiya Yekwai
- Make-up: Vassilis Theotokis
- Styling Assistant: Klara Forman
- Model: Carvell Conduah @ Models 1
- Brands: Liam Hodges, Lou Dalton, House of Holland, Nasir Mazhar, Nike, McQ, Uniqlo, MISBHV, EJDER, Soulvisionary Jewels, John Lawrence Sullivan, Christopher Shannon, Fila & Acne