The work of American photographer William Eggleston acts as inspiration for our latest FW16 editorial, titled “CARTEST.” In concentrating on the graphic aspects of cars, using specific perspective and cropping, the style showcased is in turn based on lines and strong colors.
For “CARTEST,” photographer Daniel Jaroszek focused on three colors of white and red with black details in order to create a unique combination of the body and car’s lines shown in a very graphic way.
Model Jo Kruk can then be seen donning styles from the likes of Nike, Gucci, Fendi and OFF-WHITE, among other labels, while utilizing the clean white Honda CR-X as a prop.
For another one of our new seasonal editorials, take a look as OFF-WHITE and Supreme take center stage.
- Photography: Daniel Jaroszek @ Makata
- Styling: Margo Agency
- Set Design: Natalia Mleczak
- Hair: Gor Duryan @ D’vision Art
- Make-Up: Iza Kućmierowska
- Photography Assistant: Victor Palimaka @ Makata
- Retouching: Final Touch
- Model: Jo Kruk @ Neva
- Brands featured: Fendi, Gucci, Marni, Haider Ackermann, OFF-WHITE x Levi's, JW Anderson, Nike, Jacqumes, MISBHV, Stella McCartney, Jil Sander & Sacai