For Highsnobiety’s latest SS17 editorial, stylist Kitty Cowell and photographer Jordan Green embraced anti-establishment values and underground cultures with a variety of Grungewave-inspired looks.
Titled “Anti-Obsession,” the shoot explores the grunge aesthetic of the 1990s, and its current influence on contemporary streetwear. The images have a dark, damp and dreary look to them, which are then expertly paired with similarly gloomy looks.
There’s a dark orange hoody from EDJER, sportswear pieces from adidas, raincoats from MISBHV, and much more. Other brands featured include Champion, Dr Martens, Nike, TNBP Clothing, Apple Core, Micol Ragni, Midnight Studios, YEEZY Season 3, Helmut Lang, Christopher Raeburn, 10 Deep, Stampd & 424.
Check out the editorial above, then head over to oki-ni to shop.
After you’ve finished, here’s what we predict will happen for YEEZY Season 5.
- Photography: Jordan Green
- Styling and Direction: Kitty Cowell
- Hair: Eliot McQueen using L'Oreal Professional
- Make-up & Grooming: Lara Himpelmann using Rodial
- Styling Assistant: Aysha Khalid
- Models: Max & Kennedy @ Wilhelmina London