Location: Paris, France
Season: Spring/Summer 2017
Key Looks: The Gucci robe moment on the skateboard ramp is killer.
Editor’s Notes: Our latest video editorial, “Remember,” turns the lens on the power of female friendship and follows two best friends as they spend a day together at the skatepark. It’s an intimate portrayal of the links between fashion and friendship and proves girls really do rule the world.
The two female protagonists take you on a gritty visual journey wearing the season’s killer wares and re-wiring the mood for honest and upfront representations of girls.
Against the urban backdrop of suburban Paris, Highsnobiety follows these girls as they go about their day, demonstrating why female friendship is so rewarding and why the confidence these particular relationships can inspire is something every girl treasures. Take a look through some stills from the editorial below.
Looking for street style inspiration? Check out a round-up of the very best Snobshots of the week.
- Directed By: Freaknik Paris
- Photography: Robin Le Febvre
- Styling & Art Direction: Selim Conrad
- Hair & Make-up:Victoria Sicott
- Photography Assistant:Tristan Kohut
- Styling Assistant:L. Lui
- Models:Sofia Madjarova & Ophelie Him
- Videography:Ahmad & Franck & Spoa Films
- Video Production:Spoa Production
- Director of Photography:David Moerman
- Camera Operator:Lolie Fouquet
- Editor:Freaknik Paris
- Color Grader:Kim Marc Huynh
- Sound Designer:Sweedy Bwoy
- Voice-over:Nathalia Cegarra
- Translation:Jamela Ouahhou
- Producer:Orel Simon
- Production Manager:Mathilde Dorschner
- Music:B03 - Polysex
- Fashion:Juun.J, Off-White, RETROSUPERFUTURE, COMME des GARÇONS, Chanel, Haider Ackermann, Acne Studio, Vans, sacai, Dr. Martens, Y-3, Koché, Gucci, Maison Margiela, Louis Vuitton, Lacoste, Yohji Yamamoto, Falke, Hed Mayner, Reebok, and adidas