Struggling to take your photography game to the next level? Then fear not, for help is at hand. Apple has just launched a new website brimming with tips and tutorials to help users realize the full potential of their iPhone 7 camera.
The informative page provides tips on how to shoot everything from close-up and panos, to one-handed selfies and action shots. If your knowledge is limited to merely pointing the camera and pressing the button, then it’s worth taking a minute to discover how functions like the High Dynamic Range (HDR) and exposure slider work. In other words, there’s no longer an excuse for having a terrible Instagram feed.
Apple has also uploaded a selection of snappy 40-second YouTube videos to accompany the new site. Find them below.
Find the website above, and then brush up on your skills further by visiting our own guides below:
- A Beginners Guide to Editing Photos for Instagram
- The Best 6 Apps for Taking DSLR-Quality Images on Your iPhone
- A Comprehensive Guide to Shooting Great Photos on the iPhone 7 Plus
- 15 Tips for iPhone Photography from trashhand, Steve Sweatpants, Pete Williams and Yopoosh
- A Guide to Beautiful Architecture Photography Using Your iPhone
- Photography: Edward Chiu / Highsnobiety