Kinfolk will be launching its annual “Dude & Dudette” sidewalk sale this weekend to cap off the summer season, as friends, family, and popular brands in the fashion industry are participating in the pop-up event.
The sale starts this Sunday, August 27, from noon to 6 p.m. EST, and here are a few key reminders:
– Any sales made are rightfully 100% yours with no vendor’s fee.
– You must provide your own table/racks.
– A few tables and chairs, which are limited, can be used; that all depends on who gets there first.
– Because space is limited, it will be on a first come, first serve basis regarding where you want to set up. (Set up is at 11 a.m.)
– Please be prepared for rain or shine.
You can head over to Kinfolk’s official website to learn more and also check out the address below.
90 Wythe Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11211
In other news, check out our review of some of Hong Kong’s finest streetwear knockoffs.
Related Shopping Tips
- Main / Featured Image: Kinfolk