Is it just us or has it been a crazy week? Probably the most noteworthy thing is the reveal of Apple’s new line of iPhones, but we also saw plenty of action at New York Fashion Week and the confirmation that Harlem tailor Dapper Dan is indeed collaborating with Gucci.
There was also the Supreme collab with storied Japanese label Hysteric Glamour, and it looks like the brand’s new Brooklyn store is about ready for business. So in short: There’s plenty of fodder for people to roast in the comments.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
10. “DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES. THIS IS FAKE GUCCI AND THE REAL ONE IS EITHER IN JAIL OR DEAD. IF YOU LOOK CLOSE ENOUGH TO HIS EYES YOU WILL SEE THE GLEAM THAT ONLY LIZARDS HAVE IN DEY EYES. WE MUST RESIST.” — Tairy Greene
Original Post: A Brief History of Gucci Mane’s Incredible Glo-Up
9. “Vetements exists, but iPhone X is too expensive.” — Asim-Ali Khan
Original Post: Here Are the Best Memes Reacting to the iPhone X Price
8. “what fat blogger wrote this lol?” — Colin Heard
7. “helmut lang briefcase full of new ideas on how to make the brand relevant again.” — Christian Grech
Original Post: Shayne Oliver Debuts His SS18 Collection for Helmut Lang
6. “Yes, our Lord Saviour was well known for his ability to program a fire beat.” — John ‘Trafik’ Elliott
5. “The greatest tag team duo since the Hardy Boyz and Dudley Boyz.” — Douglo Forgi
4. “They should air different endings in different countries. Straight up mess with people.” — Luke Patten
3. “Not surprised, listen to fashion killa & name a brand he names thats dead.. & they werent even poppin bacc then, roccy is a fashion icon no doubt.” — TheAlmighty KingJames
Original Post: Raf Simons & A$AP Rocky Among Fashion’s Most Influential
2. “If gucci was really bout it they wouldnt of sued him into debt and tried to send him to jail. This is a bandaid. A brandaid.” — Matt Gevurtz
Original Post: Dapper Dan Is Officially the Face of Gucci’s Fall Campaign
1. “Cop my shitty old band tees for $300 a pop” — Ian VanNortwick
Now check out more stuff you didn’t know about the Apple iPhone X.