With another week of news behind us, we take a look at some of the biggest stories that really got our audience talking. Adding a considerable amount of fuel to the ever-blazing comment fire was the unveiling of Balenciaga’s official Crocs collaboration, Kanye West is unfortunately being body shamed following the circulation of one Instagram post, and Craig David’s bespoke Louis Vuitton adidas sneakers are definitely worth a peep. Amongst this, Supreme’s Brooklyn opening has been surrounded in discussion, especially after a stake of the brand was confirmed to have been sold to The Carlyle Group.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Balenciaga Unveils a New Brand Logo
10. “B A L E N C I A G A
This comment expensive now.” — Kainen Genovese
9. “Nah I’ve seen Ex Machina fam I’m good.” — Zack Trey
Original Post: Nike’s Air Max Goadome Returns in a Stealthy Black Look
8. “When you just started boot camp, but you’re also a hypebeast.” — Chris Hodgetts
7. “The box will probably include a USB with an audio file of the Balenciaga marketing team laughing at y’all stupid ass.” — Jacopo Boschet
Original Post: Why Is the Internet Body-Shaming Kanye West?
6. “‘I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a breakfast.’” — Alexander Jesus Zouev
Original Post: LG’s $7,000 Wallpaper TV Is Thinner Than Most Smartphones
5. > “Take it out the box > Hear a crack > ‘Oh boy I hope that was my back.’” — George Pastor
Original Post: This Spotify Player Wants to Save Your Phone’s Battery
4. “We managed to incorporate everything someone would need into one phone just to turn around and make individual gadgets that only serve one task… The devolution has begun!” — Josh Servant
Original Post: NikeLab Combines the Air Max 97 With the Plus TN Silhouette
3. “I remember back in the day when I’d buy the cheap Chinese knock-offs that were crazy fusions like these and got roasted on. Nike finna bring back horrible memories.” — Bao Nguyen
2. “This what you see dude who sells phones out his trunk wearing.” — Eric R. Sakoor
1. “Damnit, just when I thought I found an underground skate brand…” — Mark Will Smit