On October 20, Beats by Dre celebrated over 100 of the top athletes and artists in the Beats family with customized Studio3 Wireless headphones for their first ever “1 of 1 ” campaign. Each headphone will be 1 of 1, as they will all feature unique designs tailored to each talent’s favorite motivational mantra. It celebrates how each artist exemplifies the “one of one” spirit in their own individual way. For example, Neymar’s feature his “1% Chance… 99%FÉ” quote while Dreymond Green’s says “Regret Nothing.”

The Beats family includes a long list of influential figures from around the world including Barack and Michelle Obama, Diddy, Serena Williams, LeBron James, Tom Brady, Kevin Durant, James Harden, Odell Beckham, Anthony Joshua, Marcus Mariota and many more.

Part two of the campaign featured a custom workshop that took place earlier this week at New York retail store Procell. Beats partnered with local artist Shaun Crawford who customized Studio3 Wireless headphones onsite for a lucky group of friends of the brand. Following the same design process, Crawford painted unique designs for each person making them all 1 of 1. See how the entire process went down and the final designs in the gallery below.


The Studio3 Wireless are Beats latest and most advanced flagship headphone that improves on almost every aspect of its predecessor. It has an impressive 40 hour battery life, with 22 hours of wireless playback with their new Pure Adaptive Noise Canceling system. Pure ANC is a groundbreaking new technology that uses advanced algorithms to continuously monitor your listening environment, so that it can best block out ambient noise. The Studio3’s are also integrated with Apple’s W1 chip making it supersimple to pair and interact with Apple devices.


They come in a slew of colors including matte black, white, blue, red and limited color – porcelain rose and shadow gray. Grab yourself a pair here, and put your own custom 1 of 1 design on them.

In other music news, check out the 20 best music documentaries streaming on Netflix.

  • Photographer: Andrew White
Words by Kyle Hodge
Staff Writer

New York based writer that pops flavor and drips sauce.