It’s been a turbulent week since our last comments roundup, and in order to stay true to form, we have once again taken the honor of curating a new selection of some of our reader’s best comments from an array of culture-defining topics. In a strange turn of events, Palace Skateboards turned its hand to the alcohol market with a new vodka collaboration, Jeremy Scott is trying his utmost best to make UGG boots cool again, and there is still much confusion as to who ruined Stone Island for who — was is the “toothless football fans,” or was it Drake?
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Palace Gets Boozy With CIROC Vodka Collaboration
10. “It’s gonna sit cause all the 15 year old hypebeasts can’t legally cop.” — Joshua Foon
Original Post: Gucci Mane Cut His $75,000 Wedding Cake With a Sword
9. “That man is living in the sauce.” — Cam Morrow
Original Post: Thong Jeans Now Exist, But Twitter Isn’t Having Any of It
8. “Did the designer make those jeans before turning them into assless chaps??” — Jessica Ann
Original Post: We Dare You to Rock Jeremy Scott’s Flame-Adorned UGG Boots
7. “When you basic but chill down in FLAVOR TOWN!” — Fabian James
6. “Gets jumped by 10 people in a tan suit and pops up with a clean suit? WWE rap beef out here. Either it’s fake or them n****s weak as f***.” — Scott La Rock
5. “At first glance I thought it was a box of gold shit I swear.” — Ivan Tsao
Original Post: Drake & Streetwear Are Ruining Stone Island for Soccer Fans
4. “What about all the football fans who ruined Stone Island for everyone else?” — Luke Bevens
3. “Look like pissed on snow.” — Adom Haisler
2. “And he hasn’t done anything since.” — Ali Saiedi
1. “Carlyle Group moves.” — Lucas Jizmundo
In other comment-worthy news, you’d never guess these tacky fashion trends made it to the runway.