Georgia’s fashion scene has been steadily catching the eye of the fashion world over the past few years. Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Tbilisi has proven season after season that it is a force to be reckoned with, and the meteoric rise of Vetements and Balenciaga head honcho Demna Gvasalia has made sure that Georgia has been firmly planted on everyone’s radar.
Our editorial below contains some of Georgia’s most promising designers. Shot against a brutalist concrete backdrop, the set features brands such as Mach & Mach, Bessarion, Salome, and Aleksandre Akhalkatsishvili, which proves that Gvasalia is not the only Georgian making waves.
- Photography: Julien Boudet
- Styling: Giorgia Cantarini
- Fashion Direction: Nico Amarca
- Grooming: Luchia Devejieva @ Make-up Atelier
- Production: Grigor Devejiev
- Models: Qeti Lomadze & Marisha Urushadze
- Special Thanks: Sofia Tchkonia