With another week of news behind us, our roundup of hilarious comments reminds us of some of the defining stories that have urged our readers to throw even more fuel on the ever-burning satire fire. Although resellers have been shifting the new iPhone X for a premium, Beyoncé also put her ‘Formation World Tour’ hat on the market for an eye-watering amount of money.
Amongst this, Samsung have been relentlessly trolling Apple, and Migos’s plea to act as the hyenas in the upcoming remake of The Lion King reminded us of one of this year’s most hilarious feuds between the aforementioned group and Joe Budden.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: People Are Already Reselling The iPhone X for Insane Prices
10. “Everybody! There will be more of them in like a month! Just chill the f*** out!”” — Tyler Cross
Original Post: Beyoncé Is Auctioning Off Her ‘Formation’ World Tour Hat
9. “Kung Lao is going to be really f***ing pissed off that she’s selling his hat.” — Richie Craggs
8. “This piece of brilliant art makes Michelangelo’s David look like some community college soasptone art class trash.” — Yunng Harald Cerny
7. “Does it look like I’m left off ‘Lion King’ remake?” — Cody Hennessy O’Brien
Original Post: Samsung’s New Ad Is Mocking Everyone Who Bought an iPhone X
6. “Chuckled at the ad but where’s the part were you can’t enter the plane because of your Note 7?” — Tj Quiogue
Original Post: Bored of Tinder? Here Are the 8 Best Alternative Dating Apps
5. “Get you a whole other database of people that may not recognize how shit you are at interactions.” — Christopher Sciaraffa
4. “I’m not paying +1,000 for a jacket without a zip-tie.” — Andrew Mausisa
3. “As long as you don’t need to eat or shit.” — Mike Biederman
Original Post: Your New iPhone Wallpaper Has Arrived Thanks to NASA
2. “Shouts to Jupiter but that looks like the fugazi, juice cleanse drinks these hipster bitches in Williamsburg be sipping. Respectfully.” — Juan Sanchez
Original Post: A Brand New ‘Star Wars’ Trilogy Is in the Works
1. “Disney Like “C’mon Star Wars…ain’t you ready to leave George Lucas and make some real f***in’ money?”” — Bear Lake
In other news, the world will surely have a lot to say about Alibaba generating a record $25 Billion in Singles Day sales.