From one user suggesting Balenciaga’s chunky Triple S sneaker should get its own Soul Glo commercial, to Dior Homme bringing back tribal prints at its latest runway presentation, this week’s roundup of hilarious reader comments is a reminder that the hype can be above all humorous in one way or another.
Amongst this, a new Mighty Ducks TV series is reportedly in the works, readers had a lot to say about Kylie Jenner’s return to social media, and it turns out that 50 Cent was secretly a bitcoin millionaire the whole time.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Chunky Sneakers Aren’t Going Anywhere, Here’s Why
10. “Again with these orthopedic disasters. These look like they come with an elderly companion named Edna, who needs to be taken to IHOP twice a week for the senior breakfast. These look like they come with a bottle of cocoa butter lotion, for when the black begins to lose its shine. These look like they need their own Soul Glo commercial. These are the type of shoes for people named Cliff.” — J La Torre
9. “He looks like a 12 year old’s GTA online character.” — Ben Hammond
8. “And the social experiment rolls on...” — Jay Bell
Original Post: Dior Homme Brings Back Tribal Tattoo Prints for FW18
7. “Shit is Ed Hardy coming back to?” — Rene Fuentes
Original Post: ‘Mighty Ducks’ TV Series Is Reportedly in the Works
6. “Don’t f*** it up....” — Jesus Paredes
5. “I’m here living my life, trying to have fun a bit, doing my job, knowing people, discovering new hobbies and SHE IS EXCITED. EXCITED TO RETURN TO SOCIAL MEDIA sorry.” — Enrico Maria Dal Compare
4. “So all the free loaders at Starbucks can not only complain about how slow the free WiFi is... but prove it with numbers.” — Jared Van Dyke
3. “Chance the Rapper is corny af, why he look like that pet from ‘Kim Possible’?” — James Rangel
Original Post: 50 Cent Is Secretly a Bitcoin Millionaire
2. “His name should be now 50 Btc.” — Ton Infante
Original Post: ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 Plot Details Emerge
1. “Can’t be worse than 2.” — John Connell
In other comment-worthy news, Elon Musk recently took to Instagram to show off The Boring Company Flamethrower in action.