With everything from Balenciaga’s most recent lesson in dadcore styling to a millionaire 6-year-old, this week’s roundup of hilarious reader comments reminds us yet again of just how laughable the so-called “hype industry” can be from time to time.
Amongst such stories, Beyoncé can now be bought as a Christmas tree topper, Anti Social Social Club’s participation in the most recent Gran Turismo product launch is getting roasted, and hackers managed to make away with an eye-watering $70 million worth of bitcoin.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Hackers Steal More Than $70 Million Worth of Bitcoin
10. “You might wanna read the header again. The real question remains: When will the Supreme x Bitcoin collab drop?!!” — Mark Will Smit
9. “ASSC, the only brand who will keep designing and releasing clothes before they ship out shit from 5 months ago.” — Rhys LoPrinzo
8. “They look like Avia Running Shoes from Walmart, but higher and zipped up.” — Thomas Anderson
Original Post: A Supreme x Rolex Collab Could Be Arriving Next Year
7. “Great that two affordable brands are collabing.” — Bryce Sparky Fisher
Original Post: This 6-Year-Old Made $11 Million Reviewing Toys on YouTube
6. “What are we doing with our lives??? Refreshing our facebook feed.” — Gabriel Mendes Da-Costa
Original Post: You Can Now Buy a Beyoncé Christmas Tree Topper
5. “If you can’t decide between a star or an angel, do both…”
Original Post: This Is What Emirates’ Insane $5K+ First Class Suite Is Like
4. “Pay 5k to sleep in what looks like a bathtub, don’t think so.” — Jean-Christophe Haddad
3. “Damn, our Dads were flexing before any of us.” — Carlos Garcia
2. “This almost looks like some shit you gotta wear while you visit Magneto in prison.” — Jose Luis Castro Jr.
1. “That is one expensive hobby.” — Emilie Babunovic
And for more light-hearted comedy, this year’s last ‘Carpool Karaoke’ is full of very festive celebrities.